Welcome to the City of Texas City. We have established this site as a means of providing the citizens of Texas City and visitors a wealth of information on our "city by the bay."
From leisure activities to city services, business and industry to our fascinating history, it's all here. Take a look around and see why Texas City is the best place to live, to work and to play.Matt Doyle
Small Business Week
2014 Election Unofficial Results
District 1 results:
All other seats were uncontested.
Boy Scouts and TCPD
ADA Paratransit Service
Connect Transit began providing ADA Paratransit Service on Feb. 10. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), complementary paratransit service is for passengers who are unable to navigate or to access the fixed route bus system due to a disability. Connect Transit will provide paratransit services to any individual within Galveston County or Brazoria County within a three-quarter mile radius of the fixed-route bus system who meets the functionally eligible paratransit requirements.
Passengers who want to use the paratransit service must register with Connect Transit before being eligible for the service. To become eligible for the service, download the ADA Paratransit Eligibility form and fill it out completely.
For more information on the service, download the passenger's guide (also available en Español) or call (800) 266-2320 or (409) 945-0820. ADA Paratransit trips are $2 per trip and the service is Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Strategic Plans available for viewing online
- Goals 2000 Comprehensive Plan (July 1992)
- Texas City Vision 2020 Comprehensive Plan (July 1998)
- Texas City Goals 100 Strategic Planning Process (Sept. 2005)
- Texas City Strategic Plan 2012-2017
- 2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for Texas City is now available for viewing
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 2013
- City of Texas City 2013-2014 Adopted Annual Budget (Statement required by S.B. 656)
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- City of Texas City 2012-2013 Adopted Annual Budget
- City Commissioner's Precinct 2011 Redistricting
- City of Texas City 2011-12 Adopted Annual Budget
- Texas City Dike Information
Services and information provided by this site are subject to terms and conditions established by the City of Texas City. Included in these terms and conditions are policies on authorized use, accuracy of information, privacy, and the City's rights to monitor and access any and all activities at the site. Your use of this web site and its services constitutes your acceptance of its terms and conditions.