Texas City Warrants
Main: (409) 643-5841
Fax: (409) 643-5716
This division apprehends persons wanted on felony, misdemeanor and parole/probation violation arrest warrants. Local Municipal warrants as well as other agencies warrants are also served.
Do not try to apprehend any Fugitive. Contact this department with any information. In some cases, Crime Stoppers will pay for information leading to the arrest of a wanted person.
COURT ISSUED WARRANTS
Texas City Municipal Court
The Court will issue a warrant when:
- You fail to make a plea to violations shown on your ticket
- You fail to comply with the Orders of a Judge
- You do not complete a payment plan or fail to make payments as promised.
Failure to Make a Plea
If you fail to make a plea to each violation on your ticket within 30 days, the Court will:
- Issue a warrant for your arrest (additional $50.00 fee)
- Charge the Standard Fine amount.
- Send a request to the Department of Public Safety for Denial License Renewal and a $30.00 fee will be added.
Failure to Meet the Orders of a Judge
If you have appeared before a judge and have agreed to a payment plan, community service or other judicial orders, you MUST complete these orders as specified or a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
Getting Specific Information about Outstanding Warrants
To find out whether you have an outstanding warrant, you may call the Municipal Court.
Municipal Court Warrants : Gerri Jones
Municipal Court Admin.: Ellen Berner
Municipal Court Ticket Info. 409-643-5800
Municipal Court Location: 1004 9th Ave. N. Texas
City , TX 77590
Hours: 8:00 - 4:30 Monday-Friday